Search Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Workers to work part time or full time hours for a client located in Newtongrange, Midlothian. If you have at least 6 months experience in a support work setting then Search want to hear from you!
We are looking for support workers to work for one of our busiest clients. The role will involve supporting adults with learning disabilities. Tasks include but are not limited to meal preparation, medication administration, attending activities, light cleaning and personal care.
This position is ideal for workers who live in or near to Newtongrange due to shift patterns. Shifts vary in length from 3 hours to 8 hours.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience in a support worker role
- Ideally have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- Ideally have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and when required as part of a team
Benefits of working for Search:
- Flexibility to work hours and shifts that suit your availability
- We cover the cost of your PVG updates
- We provide free training to staff
- A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for work, advice and support
- Weekly pay - without exception
- Referrals - if you refer someone to us, after they have completed a set amount of hours you are rewarded with high street vouchers!
Search aim to have successful candidates who are existing PVG members ready to work within 2 weeks. You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
APPLY TODAY! You can also call 0131 718 8022 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.