Search Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Support Workers to work full time or part time hours for a busy client located within Edinburgh. If you have at least 4 months experience in a support work setting then Search want to hear from you
The role will involve supporting adults with physical and/or learning disabilities within supported living accommodations.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 4 months experience in a support worker role
- Ideally have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- Ideally have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and when required as part of a team
Benefits of working for Search:
- Flexibility to work hours and shifts that suit your availability
- We cover the cost of your PVG updates
- We provide free training to staff
- A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for work, advice and support
- Weekly pay - without exception
- Referrals - if you refer someone to us, after they have completed 100 hours you get £100!
Search aim to have successful candidates who are existing PVG members ready to work within 2 weeks. You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.