Search Healthcare are urgently looking to recruit Support Workers for permanent contracts to work with an adult support service with several services located within Edinburgh.
The role will involve supporting adults with physical and/or learning difficulties. The company work alongside housing associations to provide suitable accommodation for the service users.
Responsibilities include providing personal care, housework, helping with finances, medication management and helping with day-to-day tasks.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience within a support work role is beneficial but not essential
- Have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- Have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join the scheme
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and as part of a wider team
- Be available for a full time permanent role
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- Car driver - preferable but not essential
- Funding and support with SVQ Level 3 & 4 in Health and Social Care qualifications
- Full and extensive training
- Opportunities for career development
- Support from well established management
APPLY TODAY! You can call 0131 718 8022 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.