Search Healthcare are urgently looking to recruit experienced Support Workers for permanent contracts working with an adult support service with 6 services located within Edinburgh. If you have at least 3 months experience in a support work setting then Search want to hear from you!
The role will involve supporting adults with physical and/or learning difficulties. The company work alongside housing associations to provide suitable accommodation for the service users.
Responsibilities include providing personal care, housework, helping with finances, medication management and helping with day-to-day tasks.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 3 months experience in a support worker role
- Have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
- Have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join the scheme
- A can do, positive attitude
- Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
- The ability to lone work and as part of a wider team
- Be available for a full time permanent role
- Be able to work using your own initiative
- Car driver - preferrable but not essential
- Funding and support with SVQ Level 3 & 4 in Health and Social Care qualifications
- Full and extensive training
- Opportunities for career development
- Support from well established management
APPLY TODAY! You can call 0131 718 8022 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.