Looking for an experienced Team Leader.. Based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
You will have as a minimum NVQ level 3 Health and Social Care.
Minimum 4 weeks (possibly longer) covering sites within a region of Doncaster.
You will have experience as a support worker primarily, have progressed into a Supervisor Team Leader role through your time, and have managed teams of support workers.
Ideally you will have worked within a community based environment and have experience of supported living environments..
The role is 37.5 hours per week, office hours (9-5) unless needed to cover an occasional shift ..
Pay negotiable for the right candidate ..
▪ Significant experience of supporting people with complex needs including ASD, Mental Health and challenging behaviour
▪ Experience of implementing strategies for individuals who express their frustrations and needs through challenging behaviour
▪ People management experience
▪ An interest in people and a commitment to helping others
▪ The ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with vulnerable people and their families
▪ Good listening skills
▪ An empathetic approach
▪ The ability to gain the trust of individuals and their families and to build good relationships with vulnerable people
▪ The ability to carry out practical and domestic duties
▪ An organised, efficient and flexible approach
▪ The ability to work independently and as part of a team
▪ A high level of patience and emotional resilience
▪ A non-judgmental attitude regardless of the individual's needs or situation
▪ Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt
communication to the audience
▪ Ability to manage operational budgets
▪ Good IT skills including Outlook and Microsoft Word
▪ A respect for client confidentiality
▪ Driving licence and access to a vehicle
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.