We're all facing a very challenging time. Still, if you're after your own career challenge as a Support Worker - helping to support and make a real difference to people's lives and the community in this time of COVID-19 and beyond - we want to hear from you today.
We're looking for Support Workers in North Allerton, with a least six months' experience in the care sector. The right dedicated and proactive candidate will enjoy an industry-leading hourly pay rate of up to £12 per hour.
Duties and highlights of the Healthcare role:
You'll already have significant experience as a Support Worker or Care Worker in community services work, either in a permanent or temporary capacity. As such, you'll be comfortable in carrying out all aspects of personal care, including assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
Based in North Allerton, you'll be willing to take on flexible working, will ideally have a driving license and a real desire to offer an excellent and personal service in all your Support Worker duties.
Other responsibilities of the Support Worker role include:
- Carrying out health checks
- Teaching daily living skills, such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
- Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting
- Going out in the community with the service user to their local clubs or social events (cinema, bowling and eating out, etc., as is deemed safe at this time)
- You should also be expert and thorough in following individual care plans and writing reports. Above all, you'll be wholly committed to getting to know your clients and their interests and needs.
If this Support Worker role in North Allerton sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today to find out more or to apply. Rest assured, if any interviews are required, they will take place online or via phone to ensure your health and safety at this time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.