If you are a support worker based in Wrexham, you will be interested in this opportunity. There are flexible hours available for agency Healthcare Assistants looking to manage their hours to achieve a positive work-life balance.
The rotas available range from 12 to 60 hours a week, and you will be paid competitively, and weekly. You will have the option of working days, nights and weekends, whatever fits best around your life and other commitments. As part of the support service team, you will be working in supported living services and Mental Health Hospitals.
Some of your Agency Healthcare Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the personal and emotional care of care home residents and other clients
- Administering medication by following care plans, medication records and relevant policy and procedure
- Appropriate record-keeping, including completion of personal care records, medication records and care plans.The Healthcare Assistant will work on a temp basis undertaking support worker duties in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users.The successful Healthcare Assistant candidate will:
- Have worked a minimum of 6 months, recently, in a healthcare setting
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a passion for helping others and making a positive impact on their quality of life
- Be able to travel in your vehicle (driving license required) or by public transport The role will suit an agency home care worker, clinical support worker or other qualified care staff. Along with guaranteed work, this job offers competitive hourly rates of pay, paid weekly, free DBS, free uniform, and free training alongside Holiday hours.
To apply for this agency Support worker job in Wrexham, please contact us today.COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your help and support filling these currently open Healthcare Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.