Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
5 months ago
Are you a Healthcare Assistant based in Ellesmere Port and looking for more control over the hours you work? There are opportunities available for care staff and support workers looking for flexible nursing work, and with a competitive hourly rate too.
As a Healthcare Assistant in Ellesmere Port, you will be able to choose how many hours you work, from 12 to 60 hours a week, depending on your desired work-life balance.
The Healthcare Assistant will undertake care staff duties in various healthcare settings, supporting service users with their personal care. This clinical support worker role will give you the option to work days, nights and weekends fit around your life. You will be based in Residential Homes, Nursing homes and even supported living services.
The successful Healthcare Assistant candidate will:
● Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting
● Have a flexible approach to work
● Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
● Be able to travel via their vehicle (driving license required) or public transport.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the healthcare sector, so your help and
support filling these currently open Healthcare Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
This Healthcare Assistant role offers:
● Free DBS check if required and free uniform
● Free specialist training programmes
● Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
● Competitive rates of pay paid weekly
Whether you're an HCA Support Worker, Registered Mental Health Nurse or RGN, if you have the qualifications and experience, we want to hear from you.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch or apply if you have the experience and desire to make a real difference in this Healthcare Assistant job in Ellesmere Port.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.