Are you a professional carer based in Aberdeenshire looking for your next career move? If so, this competitively paid Support Worker role could be for you. The right candidate will earn up to £16 per hour in a flexible working schedule covering weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. We're on the lookout for more of our countries heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
You'll be part of a collaborative Support Worker team attending to the personal care needs of residents and helping to create a supportive atmosphere in which the residents can achieve maximum independence. You'll be a passionate Care Worker or Support Worker with a passion for delivering care that makes a positive impact on lives.
The day-to-day duties of the Support Worker will include:
- All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
- Weight checks and blood pressure checks and record-keeping
- Following care plans.
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
As part of the Care Assistant role in the Aberdeen region, you'll need to be supportive, inclusive and understanding of the needs and views of others.
What you'll need to provide:
- Evidence of 6 months care experience within the UK.
- Basic food-hygiene qualifications
- Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- SVQ Level 2 in Care, or a willingness to complete it alongside regular SVQ and statutory training
Along with a competitive salary of £9 to £16 per hour, you'll be entitled to career and lifestyle benefits.
So, if you're a Support Worker living in Aberdeenshire and have the unique qualities required for this role, contact us today to register your interest. Due to COVID-19, interviews will be conducted online or by phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our client.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.