Urgently looking for experienced support workers and PA's for South Yorkshire region
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand and build on their healthcare knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector, working as a Support Worker/PA providing support and assistance to individuals within a supporting living environment within the region, with the opportunity to work days, nights, mornings, evenings and weekends.
What we are looking for in you:
- A passion to help others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential.
- A commitment to ensuring that people with disabilities are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives.
- You are looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support.
- You will have at least 1 year experience in the care sector preferably working with service users with learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviour.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care desirable but not essential.
We work with a huge variety of clients who offer opportunity to work with individuals in the below areas
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Physical Disabilities
Flexibility to base your work around existing commitments
Competitive hourly rates of pay as well as holiday entitlement
Dedicated consultant to assist you for all your needs
Free in house training such as PMVA and MAPA
If you are looking for a new and exciting role and wanting to make a difference to the lives of service users you work with call Julie on 0114 349 2128 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org