Role: Care Assistant
Salary: £9.00 - £10.20 per hour
Location: Aberdeen City
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Aberdeen and Surrounding areas.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency care assistant will be:
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Carry out weight checks and blood pressure checks
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans to allow you to be specific to their individual needs.
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
* To support service users to lead as independent a life as possible
* To provide personal care and support to service users as detailed in their individual care/ support plan.
* To prepare meals, ensuring a balanced diet, undertake household and cleaning tasks, social interaction and any other tasks outlined in the care/ support plan.
Please apply if you have the following;
* 6 months paid Support and care experience
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.