We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to join our client's care package in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire. You will be experienced working with vulnerable adults and have knowledge of Learning Disabilities, Autism and ADHD. The position doesn't involve any medication administration or moving and handling and shifts start at 07:00 earliest and finish no later than 21:45. This position offers day time support to the client only, and no sleep in or night shifts are required. The ideal applicant for this position will be female but male candidates will be considered. As part of your role you will be empathetic, discreet and have an understanding of the importance of maintaining privacy and dignity for the client.
Benefits of this full time Support Worker position include:
* Competitive salary
* Free DBS
* Varied shift pattern
* Life Assurance
* Discretionary benefits
As Support Worker you will be responsible for:
* Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect for your client
* Developing, implementing and evaluating the care plans for your client
* Following all relevant standards, policies and legislation
* Delivering outstanding standards of care, constantly striving for continuous improvement
* Being accountable for the well-being of your client while ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met
* Working closely with the Multidisciplinary Team and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
* Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and patient notes
The ideal candidate for this Support Worker role will have:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role
* A clear enhanced DBS certificate
* Knowledge of LDA and ADHD
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.