Immediate Start, Support Worker Job in Warwickshire
Search is urgently seeking experienced Support Workers to join our client's care package in Warwick, Warwickshire. You will be experienced working with vulnerable adults who require assistance in their daily lives. The position will involve some manual handling and personal care. You will be available to work a variety of shifts, starting as early as 07:00 but finishing no later than 22:00. The ideal applicant for this position will be female but males will be considered. As part of your role you will be empathetic, discreet and have an understanding of the importance of maintaining privacy and dignity for the client.
Immediate Start, Support Worker Job in Warwickshire - Benefits
- Up to £8.60 per hour
- Free DBS
- Varied shift pattern
Support Worker Job in Warwickshire - Responsibilities
- Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect for your client
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the care plans for your client
- Following all relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering outstanding standards of care, constantly striving for continuous improvement
- Being accountable for the well-being of your client while ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Working closely with the Multidisciplinary Team and family members to ensure that holistic and appropriate care is delivered
- Suitable completion, storage and review of documentation and clients notes
Support Worker Job in Warwickshire - Required
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- A clear enhanced DBS certificate
- Full UK manual driving license
For more information on this position or to be considered for the role please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.