Support Worker Job, Aberdeenshire
Role: Support Worker
Salary: £9 - £10.20 per hour
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Support Workers to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Aberdeenshire. The successful candidates will be required to support a variety of individuals including adults with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues, addiction issues or other emotional or social needs.
Support Worker Aberdeen - Roles & responsibilities
- Carry out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
- Carry out health checks.
- Teaching daily living skills like budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits.
- Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
- Going out in the community with the service user to their local clubs or social activities (cinema, bowling and eating out etc.)
- Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
- Following care plans and writing reports.
- Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
Support Worker Aberdeen - What you need
- 6 months paid Support and care experience
- Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Support Worker Job, Aberdeenshire - Why Join Search Healthcare:
- Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
- Free uniform and PVG
- Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Please Apply Now to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.