Role: Support Worker - Permanent
Salary: £9.75 per hour
Search Healthcare has an immediate requirement for Support Workers to join our clients' services in Edinburgh.
We are looking for full time and part time workers, anything up to 40hrs per week. Shifts are various lengths, including sleepovers so get in touch to see what shifts suit you!
The services will provide care and support to individuals with a range of disabilities, such as physical disabilities, learning disabilities, brain injuries and many more.
As disability affects everyone differently, the responsibility of a support worker will be to provide tailored day-to-day support to ensure the needs of the people who use our client's service are met in positive and creative way. It's a job that can be challenging at times, however it is a great opportunity to be creative and feel inspired, both by your colleagues and the people you support. It is a role you can feel proud of.
You will be required to provide assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks in order to support them attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
Requirements for the role:
* Experience caring for people with a variety of disabilities
* Have a current PVG or be willing to join the scheme
* Have SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join
* To be compassionate, creative and honest and love working with people
* Be energetic and resilient
* Have a can do, positive attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
APPLY TODAY! You can call 0141 272 7701 for more information. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.