Search Consultancy, one of the UK's leading nursing recruitment businesses, is recruiting for Registered Nurses across Stonehaven and surrounding areas on a temporary ongoing basis. You'll earn between £18.00 and £35.00 p/h, with the opportunity of working full-time and part-time, days or nights and weekends.
As a staff nurse, you'll need to be a natural listener and communicator with seasoned empathetic skills. Patients and their often concerned families will engage with you daily, they're looking to be treated with respect and dignity.
What you'll need to bring to process in the short process:
- A valid nursing qualification (RGN/RMN), with a correct NMC PIN.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care environment
- A committed, hard-working and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
You'll be working flexible hours throughout the week as a staff nurse in and around Stonehaven. Working as a dedicated Staff Nurse is an excellent opportunity to join a pool of dedicated healthcare nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care across a variety of care homes and care organisations.
You'll earn an hourly rate of up to £35 p/h, plus:
- As much work as you can take on - either full or part-time to work around your life commitments.
- A dedicated healthcare consultant as your sole point of contact for all work-related matters.
- Weekly pay, without exception.
- The freedom to operate as a Limited Company, if you choose to do so.
- A dedicated nurse manager to advise, supervise and assist with your revalidation.
If you're interested in this excellent nursing opportunity in Stonehaven, please contact Emma in the Search Aberdeen office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.