Support Workers, Various Locations across South London, starting from £8.50 per hour
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a support worker. It can be physically and emotionally demanding but with enormous levels of job satisfaction, it's worth it.
It is a role you can feel proud of.
We are looking for support workers for a number of services across South East London. This leading care provider believes that disabled people deserve the very best care and support to live the life they choose to lead. They provide care and support to individuals with a range of disabilities, including physical, learning, brain injuries and many more.
Whether you're an experienced support worker or whether you're at a cross roads in your career and looking for your next challenge, then we recommend what's on offer here.
This support worker job provides a number of benefits:
* Support from a well established management team
* In-house Training
* Exposure to a wide range of different disabilities and conditions
* Contributory company pension scheme.
There are a variety of different shifts available; so whether you're looking for days or nights, part-time or full-time, there's likely to be something for you.
A support worker here is involved in many aspects of a person's life; assisting with their care, providing personal support with daily living tasks in order to allow them to attain their full potential, maximising options available and encouraging choice, participation and motivation.
What you will need as a support worker here:
* To be compassionate, creative and honest and love working with people
* Be energetic and resilient
* A can do, positive attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
* Minimum 6 months previous support work experience in a residential, care service
* Experience caring for people with a variety of disabilities
What are you waiting for? If you think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.