Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
LEARNING DISABILITIES SUPPORT WORKER
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible role and make a real difference?
Search Healthcare are working with a Nationally Recognised Healthcare Provider to source a number of experienced support workers workers for a Liversedge based service for adults with Learning Disabilities.
Working flexible hours through the week in Liversedge Wakefield, the Support Worker will be expected to:
- Provide and maintain a comfortable, safe and positive environment
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
It takes a special someone...
Search are particularly interested to hear from Support Worker applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid, medication administration, and basic health and safety.
You will be supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities to:
. Do their shopping
. Be a listening ear
. Organise and pay their bills
. Help to cook and make meal plans and prep
. Go for walks, exercise and encourage a health lifestyle
. Make appointments and support to attend appointments
If you have the above experience, please contact us asap on 0113 308 8037 to register your details, or send us your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet the relevant criteria, you will be invited to attend an interview to complete DBS application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.