I am looking for Support Workers to join one of my clients in Worcester who provide support to people who have complex needs coming from long stay wards or locked environments.
Your role will be to help support a young male in his own home and help him to have more structure and routine on a daily basis. He has been supported in a residential and hospital setting for many years so he will need a lot of support over the transitioning period.
What do you need to be successful?
* Full UK licence and own care
* Experience with any of the following: Learning Disability, Autism and Epilepsy
* Experience delivering personal care
* Experience with medication management
* Experience with care plans ensuring they are accurate at all time
* Be able to promote good health and well being
* Be able to work over a 7 day rota with sleep rotation or waking nights
* Be able to take instruction without being offended
Benefits of the role:
* Career progression
* Competitive rates of pay
* Training and development
If you are a Support Worker/Care Assistant and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.