Are you a Care Assistant in the Crewe area looking for work with older people? Our client is offering guaranteed flexible working hours for healthcare assistants, with good rates of pay, free training, and DBS provided.
As an agency healthcare assistant, you will be responsible for supporting elderly residents with their day to day living while always being sensitive, caring, and someone they can count on. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so you're help and support filling these currently open Care Assistant vacancies is much appreciated.
Your Healthcare responsibilities include:
- Following care plans for care home residents
- Administering care, including personal hygiene
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents whilst adhering to CQC standards.The available Care Assistant and Support Workers roles have been devised to minimise the risk of the spread of COVID-19. Guaranteed flexible hours ensure that all support service staff are block booked and only work at one site. Infection control policies are in place at the sites, to ensure all staff have a temperature below 37.8C and are provided with sufficient PPE
You will receive:
- Guaranteed hours during the COVID-19 period
- Competitive hourly rates of £8.72 to £10.50 per hour, paid weekly.
- Free DBS and training
- The love and gratitude that you deserve from our fantastic support team
All Care Assistant applicants are welcome to apply. Still, these roles will particularly suit those who have experience of support worker care with vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and who can provide up to date and satisfactory references.
It will also be beneficial if you have completed or are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid and essential health and safety.To begin the application process, call Kiayl on 07766135291 / email - email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.