Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health / Elderly.
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers to join our ever expanding Bank Hours team within the Chesire region. We are currently operating a fast track recruitment process with next day interviews available and free DBS checks.
We are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary / ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with mental health illness's and learning difficulties. These can include working in both secure and non-secure hospitals, residential projects, supported living homes, hostels, and care homes all in various locations around the Cheshire / Greater Manchester region.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check (Limited time only)
* Free specialist training programmes.
* 100% Flexible working hours to fit around any lifestyle.
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a healthcare environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
If you would like to register for the position of Support Worker in your local areas, please apply online or call Georgie Smith 0161 835 8375, Search Medical (AGY)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.