Do you want to be part of a team that truly believes that compassion is at the heart of care?
Search Consultancy are working with a large provider of care for people with various support needs to source a number of experienced residential workers in Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Working flexible hours through the week, you will be expected to:
- Provide a residential service for vulnerable adults
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
Search are particularly interested to hear from applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid and basic health and safety.
If you have the above experience, please contact us asap on 0161 835 8666 to register your details, or send us your CV. If you meet the relevant criteria, you will be invited to attend an interview to completing a DBS application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.