Search Consultancy are working with a large provider of care for people with various support needs to source a number of support workers in Windermere. Working flexible hours through the week, you will be expected to:
- Provide a residential service for vulnerable adults
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations
Search are particularly interested to hear from applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid and basic health and safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.