Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Role: Support Worker
Salary: up to £16ph
Location: Lanark and surrounding areas
Search Consultancy is seeking experienced Support Workers to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Lanark and the surrounding areas. The successful candidates will be required to support a variety of individuals including adults with mental health issues, addiction issues or other emotional or social needs.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency support worker will be:
* Teaching daily living skills like budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits.
* Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
* Going out in the community with the service user to their local clubs or social activities (cinema, bowling and eating out etc.)
* Following care plans and writing reports.
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
Please apply if you have the following;
* 3 months paid Support and care experience
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.