Search is looking for Support Workers to join one of our fantastic clients Learning Disability service in Swadlincote. The service is situated in a small village surrounded by lots of countryside which can accommodate up to 35 service users with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
You will provide assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks or activities to customers in order to support them attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
To be successful you will need:
- To be compassionate, creative, honest and love working with people
- Due to the location a driving license and access to own vehicle is essential
- To bring great positive energy
- To work well as part of a team
- To be flexible as we work shifts and weekend working is often required
- To demonstrate a commitment to ethos and values
Benefits of working for us:
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice)
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice)
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
If you are interested and would like to know more please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.