Are you a passionate and caring Support Worker dedicated to helping people inprove their mental health and well being?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker to support a gentleman in a residential/support living setting.The service can accommodate up to 33 adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
Providing the highest standard of person centred support and care to the people who use the service, maintaining dignity and respect, enabling them to lead as independent lives as possible and realise their potential whilst ensuring own actions and behaviour comply with corporate policy and local procedures, statutory regulations and quality standards.
What we want from you;
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone with experience of being a Support Worker
- Effective organisational capability
- To be a great team player
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
- Strong "can do" attitude
What we'd like to give you;
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
Interested and want to know more? Please apply or alternatively contact Hannah Thompson - email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.