Are you an experienced Residential Support worker?
I am currently recruiting for Support Worker with excellent Emotional Behaviour Disorder (EBD) experience to work within a Children's Service in Macclesfield. The service is registered for Children up to 18 years old and provides specalised care for children who have attachment issues and EBD. The service is Learning Disability and Complex needs. Due to the location of the home you will need to be a driver with your own car.
What you will need;
* Experience of working in a Children's Residential home
* NVQ level 3 in CYP
* Have the ability to understand and work in partnership in the best interests of children
* Own Knowledge of the key stages of child development
* Be a driver with your own car
What they offer;
* Salary of £22,000 (inc Sleep ins)
* Extensive and on going training
* Access to Discount schemes
If you would like to work for a Children's Service provider who has had six outstanding OFSTED ratings then don't wait and apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.