Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Free PVG & Training
about 1 month ago
Role: Mental Health Support Worker
Salary: Up to £16 per hour
Location: North Lanarkshire
We are seeking an experienced Support Worker to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our client based in North Lanarkshire. The successful candidate will support adults with physical/learning disabilities, mental health issues, addiction issues or other emotional or social needs.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency support worker will be:
* Carry out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans and writing reports.
Please apply if you have the following;
* 3 months paid Support and care experience
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity
* You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.