Mental Health Support Worker - Learning Disabilities / Autism / Mental Health
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Support Workers specialised in Mental Health to join our friendly team throughout Manchester.
We are recruiting Support Workers on a temporary/ad hoc basis to work in various private healthcare settings. You will work alongside a passionate team, excellent people in the industry and you will gain a lot of exposure with the clients we work alongside. Although shifts are offered on an ad hoc basis, work is constantly ongoing.
The suitable candidates will:
* Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a mental health setting.
* Have a flexible approach towards work.
* Have a passion to help others and make a difference in their lives.
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home.
What we offer:
* Free DBS check if required.
* Free specialist training programmes.
* Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
* Competitive rates of pay.
You will need to have a minimum of six months recent UK experience working within a mental health environment in a similar capacity.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references.
Please contact Marta at Search on 0161 835 8320 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age