Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£9.00 - £14.5 per hour
Search Healthcare are looking for experienced Mental Health Support Workers to support our client on the Wirral within secure units.
There are various shifts available including days, weekends and nights. If you have experienced supporting people with Mental Health/ Brain Injuries/ Challenging Behaviours or learning disabilities, this could be for you.
Minimum requirements to work with Search Healthcare as a Support Worker SW:
* You must have the right to work within the UK
* In date training desirable but not essential
* Experience in a Support role
* Portable DBS desirable but not essential
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
* A minimum of 6 months care experience desirable
Benefits of working with Search Healthcare as a Support Worker SW:
* Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
* Drive - Desirable but not essential
* Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
* FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
* FREE DBS
* Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
* Career development support, Search Healthcare is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Search Healthcare is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
During these trying times, we are looking for workers who are resilient and want to help as a nation we all need to pull together!
Reference ID: CHESEA1
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.00 - 14.50 per hour
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.