PMO Analyst/Project Manager - 6 month FTC - London - £40,000 pro-rata - Wealth Management
Do you have experience in Project Management with the ability to provide innovative ideas with drive and imagination?
Our clients who specialise in Wealth Management are looking for a PMO Analyst/Project Manager to join them for 6 months to deliver a dedicated Change Programme which has been created in order to deliver the re-platforming of both core back and front office systems.
The key responsibilities:
* Working alongside the Programme Manager and the Head of the Project Management Office ensuring compliance with the Governance Framework and owning the overall Programme plan
* Weekly Project meeting
* Internal Steering Committee
* Joint Steering Committee
* Weekly Provider meetings
* Meeting administration and Minute Taking
* Tooling administration
* Team activities
* Experience in Wealth Management
* Experience of plan and project management
* Attention to detail
* Immaculate organisation, often at times when a lot of activity is going on
* Ability to self-prioritise tasks
* Ability to influence to get updates and decisions without taking a very direct approach
* Ability to support PMO activities on multiple projects
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age