Sales Support Administrator
Are you a highly professional team member, with experience working as part of a Sales Admin team? My client is a highly reputable fashion brand, looking to recruit a key team member to work within their customer care team, manage their social media and compete in depth reports relating to sales adn KPI's.
This is a forward thinking, creative, company with massive growth plans. They are looking for an outgoing and collaborative employee with a huge amount of dedication and professional pride. Brand is key, and this role requires a brand ambassador to set standards.
What does this role involve?
- Answering calls, emails, queries and resolving customer related issues for a global customer base
- Providing excellent customer service through various online channels and Social Media
- Fulfilling general duties; creating and sending customer orders
- Driving reviews for all products on all platforms and actively promoting the brand
- Supporting PR and Press outreach with dispatching sample products
- Improving customer service daily through being creative and innovative about processes
- Assisting the Team Leader with overseeing day-to-day operations within the office including ordering/purchasing supplies, keeping areas organised, stocked and presentable
- Overseeing suitable filing systems for important documents, equipment, office supplies, etc.
- Updating job knowledge and promoting self-development in your role
- Continually expanding customer relationships and growing the brand
- Capable of using a range of software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, in addition to a variety of web services and Social Media
You will fit into this role if you are:
- Outgoing and confident
- Helpful and collaborative
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Able to demonstrate first class customer service
- A people person who can nurture great working relationships
- Show great initiative and are an ideas driven worker
- Are friendly and sociable
- Have good time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate a diplomatic and collaborative approach in developing and maintaining effective working relationships
Working for a true market leader, this company offers beautiful City Centre offices and a friendly and sociable team. This is an innovative, friendly and highly successful team, who are extremely proud of the working environment they have created.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply via the link with your updated CV or contact Kerry McFarlane in Search Glasgow Office for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.