Are you a highly skilled PA, available to start immediately? My client in Glasgow City Centre are looking for a Personal Assistant to cover a period of long term sick. Initially this role will be for 3 months, and may continue depending on circumstance.
If you are experienced supporting at Director level and enjoy a fast paced role within a large corporate firm, read on!
Some of your duties will include
- Minute taking and full admin support for Board meetings
- Control and manage electronic diary for 2 Directors
- Coordinate all lines of communication for directors
- Manage phone and post activity and prioritise accordingly
- Develop relationships with internal and external client contract
- Take responsibility for arranging travel
You will have…..
Previous experience as PA to director
Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Impeccable accuracy whilst typing documents and putting together presentations
Ability to multitask
Interviews will be held on Friday, if you are interested call Kerry on 01412727812.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.