Unique opportunity for a PA to MD to work in an exciting up and coming business!
Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Do you have experience supporting to MD level? Are you interested in working in a vibrant, forward thinking company? My client heads up a firm who have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years, and he is now at a point he needs a PA to support the running of his business.
What will you be responsible for?
- Complete diary and travel management
- Controlling all communications into the MD
- In depth reporting of monthly figures
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders
- Project Management
- Events Management
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Previous experience as PA to Director
- Experience supporting a growing business
- Someone who is super organised, and can lead the way
- Impeccable accuracy administrative skills
- A team player, who can compliment an already thriving business.
This role is working for a leading brand who are extremely passionate about delivering the best service for their clients. Although this is a 9-5pm role, it is important that the successful candidate can be flexible to suit business needs.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Kerry McFarlane, or apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.