£18,500 + £2,000 Annual Bonus
Experienced Administrator who can follow a process? Exceptionally high standards? Team player? Would you like to work in a corporate, highly professional environment? My client is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly professional team within their beautiful new offices in the West End, where you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Self-driven with a "can do" attitude
- Previous experience in Admin/Customer Service roles
- Clear and efficient with communication both written and oral
- Self-starter who is able to use initiative to run projects and tasks on their own without direct supervision
- A good problem solver
What will this job be doing?
Supporting a busy sales and services team, your job will be to ensure client receive the best possible service. You will be the first point of contact for any new and existing customer enquiries, supporting the sales team with impeccable service delivery. You will be supporting process control, reporting, customer service and business growth.
In order to apply for this role, you must be able to demonstrate all of the above, but most importantly, be enthusiastic about a new opportunity!
Interested? Apply via the link or get in touch with Kerry McFarlane at Search for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.