Systems Support Analyst
Skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Application Servers, Wintel, XenApp, Microsoft Exchange.
Are you an IT Infrastructure support professional looking for a new challenging role? Do you want to join a global technology company listed on Glassdoor's 2019 Top 25 Places to Work?
We are looking to recruit a Systems Support Analyst to join my client's talented Service Centre Team based in Farnborough. You will work as an escalation point for support queries for internal staff and take a lead on projects to improve the service provided.
You will demonstrate a breadth of experience and be comfortable working in a virtual environment on service side technologies.
This will initially be a 12-month fixed term contract and we require an Engineer for a 1st September 2019 start.
We are looking for candidates with a strong customer service background. We require applicants to have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as communication is key within this role. You will be joining a pro-active and busy team, so teamwork will be of high importance within this role. You must have a positive approach to both problem solving and customer service and must be able to remain calm under pressure.
* Deal with both first (1st line) and second-line (2nd line) support issues as far as possible & ensure appropriate escalation to other IT resources if unable to resolve in a timely manner.
* Deal with third-party companies over repairs and support as required.
* Provide software support.
* Carry out the installation of hardware & software as required, ensuring that license compliance is adhered to.
* Produce and update systems related documentation.
* Undertake any IT project-based work that is within their scope of expertise.
* Carry out user and system administration as required, ensuring that Change notes are completed appropriately.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary & package and the opportunity to join a leading software and solutions company that has gone through a sustained period of growth.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age