Supply Chain QA Specialist
6 month contract
£16.20 per hour
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside, is looking to recruit a Supply Chain QA Specialist on a 6 month temporary contract.
This role will provide an oversight relating to Global Logistics, Distribution and Customer Services.
Key responsibilities of the Supply Chain QA Specialist are:
* Collates shipping and receiving documents per batch. Reviews and approves transportation data and recommends disposition of vaccine products for in-country distribution (CFDs).
* Partnering with various departments such as Customer Services, Operations and Warehouse partners on the investigation and approval of Customer Initiated Discrepancies.
* Assists with tracking incoming PTC samples and shipment of those samples to manufacturing sites.
* Performs reviews of customer temperature excursions and recommends disposition for product to end user customers based on Time out of Refrigeration studies
* Assists in the review/revision/routing of Standard Operating Procedures and Quality Agreements and other GxP documents as necessary
* Supports other QA activities and projects, as needed.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in a scientific or business subject
* 3+ years experience in a GxP environment required, with a good understanding of temperature controlled products strongly preferred
* Previous project management experience a plus
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age