The supply chain planner will be responsible for:
- Ensure that inventory is planned and stocked at the right location, at the right time and to the required width and depth
- Creating supply chain demand and purchase forecast
- Build-up, ramp and sustaining inventory planning
- Inventory transition management
- KPI management and reporting
- Communicating demand and supply information across customers and the supply chain
- Inventory optimisation routines ensuring that excess inventory is avoided or burned off through various inventory reduction techniques
- Achieve consumable and non-consumable corporate turns targets without compromising customer satisfaction or contractual obligations
- Prepare and lead customer inventory review meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong PC skills, especially Outlook and excel with the ability to perform basic data analysis e.g. extracting data and applying pivot tables, use of advance formulas).
- Analyse and manipulate data via business objects crystal reporting.
- Proven experience working with ERP systems - SAP advantageous
- Previous experience of working within large, matrixed, organisations