Crawley, West Sussex
Procurement & Supply Chain
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
The supply chain planner will be responsible for:
- Ensure that inventory is planned and stocked at the right location, at the right time and to the required width and depth
- Creating supply chain demand and purchase forecast
- Build-up, ramp and sustaining inventory planning
- Inventory transition management
- KPI management and reporting
- Communicating demand and supply information across customers and the supply chain
- Inventory optimisation routines ensuring that excess inventory is avoided or burned off through various inventory reduction techniques
- Achieve consumable and non-consumable corporate turns targets without compromising customer satisfaction or contractual obligations
- Prepare and lead customer inventory review meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong PC skills, especially Outlook and excel with the ability to perform basic data analysis e.g. extracting data and applying pivot tables, use of advance formulas).
- Analyse and manipulate data via business objects crystal reporting.
- Proven experience working with ERP systems - SAP advantageous
- Previous experience of working within large, matrixed, organisations
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.