Supply Chain Finance Coordinator - Up to £25k + Excellent Benefits Package - Manchester - Permanent
A leading and established European market leader are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Finance Coordinator to join their team based in Manchester.
The Supply Chain Finance Coordinator will work as part of the Group Imports Team to ensure all payments for bulk and sample goods are made in accordance with the agreed terms of payment suppliers and also work with the Group's banks.
- Use all types of payment to pay suppliers of goods and services both abroad and in the UK
- Work with banks to ensure smooth running of the above
- Understand the mechanisms of foreign currencies and forward exchange contracts
- Work with Accounts department in respect of purchase ledgers and month and year end reporting
- Understand and manage costings of goods
To apply for the role, you will meet the key skills below:
- Understanding and experience of working with international payment terms and Incoterms
- Good computer skills, especially Excel
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Highly numerical with a good eye for detail
- Able to turn raw data in to meaningful information and able to analyse information to make sound judgements to the business
- Be organised, accurate and able to multi task
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight, often conflicting deadlines
- Good reporting and analytical skills
This is a great opportunity to join a organisation who offer internal career progression and development.
For futher information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.