A leading food manufacturing client in Fife is seeking a new Customer Supply Chain Executive on a permanent basis.
This position has been introduced in order for an experienced professional to manage and control supply chain processes and procedures. You would be tasked with overseeing sales forecasts and liaising with directly with key stakeholders across the business.
* Effectively communicate with customers in order to gain sound understanding of their order requirements
* Work in tandem with planning teams to ensure that any changes are communicated
* Identify and resolve key forecast issues
* Manage forecasting for seasonal events
Skills & Experience;
* Experience in demand planning/supply planning/forecasting/customer service
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
* Strong Excel skills
In return, a competitive salary will be offered in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. Please note, we'd expect a quick turnaround so early applications are welcome.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.