My client, a marketing leading manufacturing company based near Manchester, are in search of an estimator for their Procurement & Supply Chain team.
The estimator will be accountable for the pricing of goods and to action consumer requirements in line with margin targets and within timescales
* Generation of a day-to-day Estimating overview account
* Reducing response time to client requests in addition to prioritising key clienteles where applicable
* Costing and pricing of goods in line with consumer necessities
* Creation and development of procedures and systems to determine costs and margins
* Ensure strong communication with the Procurement Team and Sales Team
* Exploiting margins on all quotes
Key skills required;
* Experience of supply chain management
* Understanding of resources and packaging expenditures
* A good understanding of all functioning procedures and their influence on cost of manufacturing
* Knowledge of handling and negotiating with numerous suppliers
* Attention to detail
* High level knowledge of IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has rapidly grown over recent months and are dedicated to their employees success and well being.
Salary on offer is between £25,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience. Please get in touch with Sam Hayre for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.