Search Logistic & Supply Chain are currently partnering with an international Pharmaceutical business in their search for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their fantastic organization on a 3-6 month temporary contract in a totally remote role.
This role reports to the North America Regional Category Manager, Strategic Sourcing, and is responsible for the support, development, and execution of category management strategies across the Group's Commercial Business globally to ensure best possible value for the business while managing risk and maintaining compliance in sourcing practices.
This role will be directly involved in sourcing or bid activities, reviewing and negotiating annual scoping activities, driving & supporting sourcing projects, managing the supplier risk process, and maintaining relationships with stakeholders internal to the Group and within the vendor base.
- Research and preparation of a supplier shortlist
- Compilation and leadership of the RFX/RFI (Request for Information/Request for Proposal) sourcing process
- Assessment of supplier qualifications
- Obtaining and analyzing risk assessment information
- Support other local and regional sourcing initiatives
- Support Global Commercial Sourcing with contracting needs (preparing CDAs, routing contracts for signatures, etc.)
- Vendor Add support
- Co-operation in the development of global procurement strategies for Commercial Operations
- Ensure all engagements with third party partners adhere to the companies Policies (Global Sourcing, Global Legal, etc.) and leverage the appropriate tools (Procurement Front Door, Jaggaer, Aravo Risk Management, etc.)
- Monitoring the current market situation and technological development related sub-categories
- Identifying the opportunities and risks of supply and demand
- Adherence to savings targets
- Preparation of regular project reports
- Negotiating the terms of contracts in partnership with Legal, Risk, Privacy, PV, etc.)
- Definition of KPIs for selected suppliers and negotiation of longer-term strategic contracts with the aim of reducing costs and improving service levels
- Maintaining supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Working in cross-departmental teams to ensure delivery readiness, delivery sources and mandatory quality
- Professional participation in local and global projects
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors to deliver upon Procurement's objectives by ongoing discussions regarding supplier performance, issues, procurement improvement initiatives and other broader business issues
- Participate in global transformation projects (as required) and continuous improvement initiatives as required to ensure the delivery of targeted benefits.
- Support Sourcing Category Manager's with category strategy development
- Conduct Spend Analysis/reporting as needed