Have you got experience within Facilities Management?
Do you have experience of ordering part and supplies?
I am looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to work for a reputable Facilities Management company in Glasgow who are going through a massive period of growth and expansion and are looking to add to their already established team.
You will enjoy working in a sociable and busy office enjoying free on site parking, regular dress down days and discount deals for a number of retail outlets. This is a great organisation that prides itself in organising various charitable events through out the year were all staff will get involved for some amazing causes.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Do you have what it takes?
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Accurate Administration skills
* Great attention to detail
* Can work to deadlines
* Flexible and Adaptable
* Self sufficient
* Strong character
* Able to work well under pressure
What you will be responsible for day to day:
Ordering part and supplies
* Allocating and dispatching jobs to Engineers
* Completing work orders in a timely manner
* Manage all PPM activity, from start to finish
* Liaise with Sub contractors
* Raising Purchase Orders
* Manage the CAFM system , ensuring all relevant information in captured
* Raise contractors orders
* Manage all contractors activity
* All other general Administration duties
If this sounds like the right move for you. please apply with your CV or contact Andrea in the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.