The supplier manager will be responsible for;
- Manage suppliers across the UK to deliver a consistent service.
- Negotiation and business planning skills.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations and Sales leadership, to deliver workable solutions to meet our customers needs. Taking ownership for the network, managing customer and internal complaints, root cause analysis and resolution with network members.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Training & Compliance Managers, Health and Safety and Technical Services Manager to ensure that the network is in full compliance with company policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have;
- managing third-party suppliers
- working in a fast paced commercial or customer focused business
- managing customer expectations and demands to provide outstanding customer service
- experience of managing budgets and a profit and loss (P&L)
- experience of working in a matrixed organisation
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.