Supplier Management Specialist
6 month contract - possibly longer
Competitive rate of pay
My client a global pharmaceutical company based in Speke is looking for a Supplier Management Specialist to join their Quality Systems & Compliance team.
Key Responsibilities of the Supplier Management Specialist:
* You will be responsible for supplier management activities to ensure suppliers conduct operations in compliance with pharmaceutical industry standards
* You will be supporting and updating supplier quality agreements, annual supplier performance reviews and progress deviations related to supplier material issues
* You will be expected to make decisions based on company policies/procedures
* You will support onboarding of new supplier and materials via change control process and supporting change control owners to ensure material approvals in a timely manner
* You will be working with other members of the Supplier Management team and the Audit and Inspections team
The ideal candidate for the Supplier Management Specialist role will have:
* A BSc or equivalent in a Scientific or Engineering related discipline
* Minimum of 3 years of engineering, manufacturing, or quality experience in regulated industry, biotech/pharmaceutical industries preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to interact with and gain the support of senior management, global partners, and cross functional teams
* In depth knowledge of the regulatory environment for the manufacture of drugs.
* Must possess thorough knowledge of global cGMP regulations and ISO standards.
* The role holder must have a good understanding of the requirements for Quality Assurance in sterile manufacturing and/or a GMP regulated environment within the pharmaceutical industry. Strong analytical and demonstrated problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal/communication/influencing/negotiation skills and excellent organisational skills with respect to planning / tracking and timelines.
* Experience in Supplier Management processes is preferable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age