Are you looking to work for a company renowned for the investment they make into training and development? Are you looking to work for a business that is recognised as one of the Best Big Companies in the Sunday Times Top 100 list?
We are looking for a Supermarket Manager to join the team, working within a large leisure complex in the Cumbria area. If you are guest focused, service driven and come with retail management experience, this one is definitely for you;
- Deliver sales targets against budget whilst ensuring the highest guest service standards are being delivered
- Effective stock management, maintaining cost control
- Leading a team of customer service advisors, responsible for their training and development
- Work as part of a larger Retail Management team within the leisure complex, delivering the wider company vision and strategy
- Guest focused, service driven Retail Manager
- Ideally 1 year Store Manger experience within a supermarket brand
- Experience of attracting and recruit talent with a track record of developing team members
- Experience of working within brand standards, commercial aware with an ability to drive sales
If you think you have what it takes, apply here or call Chris Wayper on 0203 9587211 for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.