We are working with one of the UK's leading civil engineering contractors to secure candidates for the role of Sub Agent to join their specialist structural repair, strengthening and refurbishment division.
The core business activities involve the structural repair strengthening, protection and refurbishment of existing civil and building structure across the UK. They are active in highways, rail infrastructure, power including nuclear licensed sites and industrial facilities. Specialist capabilities include: Concrete repair, including wet and dry spray concrete, Crack injection, Leak sealing injection, Structural strengthening including the use of FRP composite materials, Corrosion Protection and Cathodic Protection, Post tensioning to bridges, tanks and nuclear reactor vessels, Concrete carriageway rehabilitation using vacuum assisted void grouting and slab realignment techniques.
As a Sub Agent, you will have the following accountabilities:
* Management of internal resource and subcontractors;
* Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with the contract drawings, specification and Project Management Plan;
* Manage site dimensional control ensuring that contractors have the facilities for setting out of the works;
* Produce and review construction methods statements ensuring that the works are constructed efficiently and safely;
* Produce all site documentation for delivery of the works including PMP, PVPMP, ITP, Construction Phase Management Plan;
* Develop then work to programmes, measuring progress and productivity outputs;
To be considered for the role you should be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experience:
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent preferable;
* Experience in delivery of structural repair/specialist repair projects;
* Experience of working on Infrastructure schemes on concrete structures;
* Technical knowledge of structural repairs;
* Ability to manage multiple teams efficiently.
For full details please contact James Ranson
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.