Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Study Team Co-ordinator
£35,000 - £45,000
Search Scientific are working with a global CRO supporting the agricultural & crop protection industries the world over. Based at their site in Derbyshire, they are seeking to recruit a Study Team Co-ordinator to manage their UK GLP studies.
This role will coordinate the activities of the UK study management team, providing guidance, expertise and leadership to ensure the smooth operation of ongoing GLP studies. Key duties will include:
* Co-ordinating the activities of the UK GLP Study management team ensuring studies are conducted, recorded, reported and archived accurately and on time.
* Ensure all critical phases of allocated studies / trials are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the study plan, test guidelines relevant SOP's, and appropriate regulatory standards (GLP).
* Fulfil the role of Study Director and/or Principal Investigator as indicated in relevant study/field plans in accordance with the appropriate regulatory standards (GLP)
* Monitor, forecast and control the volumes of work within the UK GLP study management team to achieve pre-agreed financial objectives and targets. Ensure that pre-agreed levels of technical consistency are achieved
* Oversee the checking of raw data and production of reports within agreed schedules. Ensure that pre-agreed levels of technical consistency are achieved
* Hire, motivate, develop and retain relevant technical employees
* 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
* A relevant Scientific degree (life Science / Chemistry) or higher qualification.
* Previous experience in GLP Study Management
* Previous experience within Agro-science / Crop protection would be a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of global processes and regulatory requirements, including experience in the development and production of agrochemical products and agricultural practice
* Proven experience in leading a team.
* A high level of initiative, excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do mind-set.
If you would like to apply for this role please use the link provided below. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Nathan Fairhurst - Nathan.Fairhurst@search.co.uk , or call Nathan for further details - 07341 025 768.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.