I am looking for an experienced Study Director who will have overall responsibility for the conducting of Aquatic Ecotoxicology studies from scientific, technical and regulatory point of view, as well as reporting of results, interpretation and relevant documentation.
As a Study Director you will be part of a team who carry out a broad range of aquatic, terrestrial and sediment Ecotoxicology studies. You will be responsible for a wide range of Aquatic Ecotoxicology studies (including fish, daphnia and algae), ensuring these are performed in accordance with GLP standards. You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring staff and have regular contact with clients.
To be a successful Aquatic Ecotoxicology Study Director candidate you will need:
* Significant experience directing Aquatic Ecotoxicology studies to GLP standards
* Leadership/managerial experience (including training and coaching)
* A degree in biology or environmental sciences/toxicology
* Laboratory experience with conducting Ecotoxicology studies
* Experience with Endocrine testing is beneficial albeit not essential
I am also keen to speak to candidates who have experience within Aquatic Ecotoxicology on a Senior Scientist or Study Manager level.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.