Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Evette van Est
3 months ago
Evette van Est
Temp Student Experience Officer
£13.05 per hour
Working closely with the Teaching & Learning Student Experience Manager, Director of Teaching and Learning and the student population, the Student Experience Officer will work across the Department to support the delivery of a positive student experience which is in line with the Department, Faculty and University strategy relating to this area.
* Develop, deliver and evaluate Department based activities and events which deliver a positive student experience and compliment activities delivered by the Directorate for the Student Experience.
* Ensure the provision of timely, high quality communication with students through a variety of means, including the web, print, face-to-face and electronic communications.
* Work with colleagues across the Department and University to improve the interaction between the Department and its students through the development of administrative structures and operational processes.
* Work closely with students to identify key issues, report back to colleagues and develop appropriate action plans to address these issues.
* Support the Department's active student societies to achieve their aims and facilitate the development of strong working links with University of Manchester Student's Union.
* Support the Teaching & Learning Student Experience Manager and Director of Teaching and Learning to ensure a high volume and quality return rate on student surveys such as NSS, PTES and Unit Evaluation Questionnaires.
* Work with the Director of Teaching and Learning and Director of Social Responsibility to develop student participation with the within the Department.
* Provide support, where required, to the Teaching & Learning Student Experience Manager and Careers Service Manager to ensure the quality provision of Careers and Employability support to students, for example assisting with the organisation of careers events.
* General administrative duties in line with the grading and as may be required by the Teaching & Learning Student Experience Manager.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age