Are you fluent in Spanish and English and want to use this skill in the workplace?
Do you have sales experience in B2C or B2B and looking for a new opportunity?
I am looking for an experienced sales person who speaks Spanish to join an internationally recognised company in their Student Enrolment team. The client is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success. They have offices worldwide and enrol more than 60,000 in over 170 countries per year.
Using your effective sales techniques, you will be ensuring that potential students are choosing the course that my client offers. Alongside this, key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with the Latin American market
- Providing information to students on study options
- Work alongside sales and marketing to identify/understand market trends
- Manage student enquiries
- Closing the sale with potential students
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be fluent in English and Spanish
- Experience in a sales environment
- Experience in a customer service environment
- To be motivated and driven by success
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 10am - 6.30pm.
This is a Fixed Term Contract with the possibility to go permanent. Contract is up until the 31/12/2018.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and are up for a new challenge!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age