Strategic Account Manager with a well established Financial Services company.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
This role is home based but you will be required to travel to locations in the Midlands, South of England and Bristol
* To achieve agreed sales targets through identification and development of key accounts across a range of products and propositions
* Implement agreed sales and marketing plans for specified accounts in order to achieve sales targets. Analyse performance of account portfolio to identify trends, offering solutions and recommendations internally and externally to drive improved business performance
* To work in an effective partnership with all Key Relationship Managers, Telephone Account Managers and Market Development managers where appropriate, so that business plans and contact strategies are implemented, and that MI from specified account portfolio is shared and communicated to maximise opportunities
* Maintain a high level of knowledge on all relevant products, understanding current and future legislation that may affect your accounts along with key competitor contracts so you can handle objections
* Maintain a high level of presentation skills and, in conjunction with the Head of Strategic accounts, develop and deliver one to one, group presentations and training sessions to your account portfolio
* Maximise the benefits of Salesforce when planning and organising diaries, analysing MI to create action plans and measure success
* Develop a Governance strategy with your account portfolio to ensure delivery of appropriate contact strategy with support/involvement from internal stakeholders. To include weekly calls, regular review meetings, joint management committees, strategy days and workshops
* Car Allowance
* Annual Discretionary Bonus - Based on individual performance
* 27 days holiday
* Private Medical
* Life Assurance - 8 x basic salary
* Group Income Protection
* Employee Share Plan
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.