Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 2 months ago
We are recruiting for a Permanent Stores Person to join a great employer in Leeds, LS11.
Our client can offer a range of amazing benefits including:
The company are very successful and secure. You will be joining an established team and this role has only come up due to a member of staff relocating. The company have a very low turnover of staff and have a great culture.
You will be working in a modern unit, with your own office and will be responsible for the integrity of the stock of parts on site. You will manage this by updating the Warehouse Management System and by quarterly stock takes.
The role will also involve the ordering of materials and parts to keep the stores stocked correctly and there will be support on hand for any help you need along the way. An FLT licence is advantageous but not essential and an immediate start is available.
* Receiving parcels and deliveries
* Unpacking and checking deliveries against delivery paperwork then putting them away in stores
* Identifying and prioritising key deliveries and dispatching them to the relevant areas of the business
* Stock control and locating stock in stores
* Quarterly stock takes
* Continuously monitoring fast moving consumables and re-ordering for stock
* Highlighting and resolving any variance between orders and deliveries
* Supporting different areas of the business with arrangements for dispatching items
* Accurate and timely completion of internal documentation
* Monitoring and management stock reports and analysis
* Maintaining a clean and tidy factory
* Working on an in-house stock control / MRP system
Please apply today as Interviews can take place immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.